Saturday, February 23, 2008

New room, snowy Boston

Big snowstorm last night. I had been waiting for one; the bay windows in my new room looked like an ideal place to chill and watch it fall.

Sunny again today, with the remnants hanging on as decoration. Here are some photos of my room, and then out the window.

From the doorway



The fake fireplace and my desk



If you nose up to the right part of the window, you can see to Back Bay



Through branches, toward the financial district




"Hi, I'm an ancient radiator, and I make a lot of goddamned noise while Andrew is trying to work."

2 comments:

joshua said...

Let me tell you that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

Wowzaz! Your room is the kind of room I shall pray for :)