Sunday, March 11, 2007

This was going to be a photo update.

But then it didn't work. So no photos today.

I got a sweet new ride yesterday at the Willy Street St. Vinny's bike sale. A serious steal at $30. I took it for a 10-mile ride to celebrate springtime's coming, only to realize A) the seat needed to be adjusted, and B) the seat is a little hard. No matter.

Another grand feat of Netflix: I found He-Man. Oh yeah. At least two discs of he and the masters of the universe are on my queue. Sweet marathon, here I come. It's hard to discipline myself with this; everytime any movie comes into my head, I throw it on there right away. It's one way.

In other news, I was seriously threatened in a bar here for what I think is the first time. Well, actually it wasn't me, I was just there. Some huge oaf chugging beer for his 23rd birthday decided he needed to intimidate Matt for having the audacity to have a casual conversation with said oaf's sister. This is why I'm glad Elissa is married to a large yet lovable man; I'm free to the brother protectorate syndrome, so I'm just happy or romantically forlorn whenever I drink. Lucky stars.

It's lovely here, did I mention that. Just lovely. It's going to make the next inevitable cold snap even more depressing, but meh. I can handle that. I've got a bike now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm glad the guy was just showy, not punchy.

A.G. said...

Zing!