Thursday, February 16, 2006

I Hate Wind.

I do. There are all the ingredients to a beautiful day today -- 17 degree temperature, good snow -- but what could be beautiful is made just a raging unpleasantness by the 20 mph headwind in my face seemingly everywhere I walked today. I love the cold -- our Swedish town has guarded by forest everywhere, so the postcard flakes fell straight down. After that, the unmerciful High Plains gust is really fucking annoying.

I didn't want to go outside, so I just ate Burger King. Ugh. That's the nice thing about diving into environmentalism -- you'll never eat processed hamburgers and greasy fries again without getting a little sick to your stomach.

To Rome class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Rome class?
They told us to watch out for blizzard conditions in the late afternoon and evening -- still think we're lucky?
OK, fine. So we are. =)