Friday, April 21, 2006

All right, no more personal crises for a while.

So here's something totally inane--

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. News Editor
  2. Telecouselor
  3. Delivery boy
  4. Subway sandwich artist
Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Shawshank Redemption
  2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  4. A Chistmas Story
Four places I have lived:
  1. Lincoln, NE
  2. Flemingsberg, Sweden
  3. Tacoma, WA
  4. RAF Alconbury, England
Four tv shows I love to watch:
  1. Jeopardy!
  2. House
  3. The Simpsons
  4. CSI
Four places that I have visited on vacation:
  1. Tallinn, Estonia
  2. Lappland
  3. Oslo, Norway
  4. Lucerne, Switzerland
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. salmon's always good
  2. crab rangoon
  3. gyros
  4. good lasagna
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Hiking in Tividen National Park, central Sweden.
  2. In St. Louis going to the Cubs game tonight.
  3. Boating in Madison
  4. Anywhere but here, frankly.

No comments: